The hydraulics of your tractor does not support operating the system? Verion has the solution...
Whatever the need for your machine in relation to independent central hydraulic and circuits, VERION has the solution.
Highly experienced in the oil-hydraulic segment, VERION uses this experience to create the best variable rate systems on market, and if your machine requires something different, you can count on our team!
Often, smaller sized tractors cannot meet the hydraulic requirements of larger machines, either because the pump does not achieve the required flow, or because the system does not have a reservoir sufficiently large to maintain oil at adequate temperature, causing heating, loss of viscosity, and consequently malfunctions.
To solve this problem, a high efficiency and low cost alternative is the installation of an independent hydraulic unit in the machine. The independent hydraulic unit is provided with a tank which is sized according to the needs of the system and a pump which is driven by the tractor PTO.
Additionally, the system can eliminate the propeller shaft, making the machine safer and ensuring the integrity of operators.
- Connected directly to the tractor PTO;
- Possibility of eliminating the propeller shaft;
- Provides higher flow for smaller sized tractors;
- Tank with adequate capacity to drive the system, eliminating heating problems;
- Various models of tanks;
- You can include new functions such as the driving of plates or drive turbines