GPS / Light bar with virtual road
Ensure a perfect parallelism among applications, thus avoiding failures and over-application of agricultural inputs.
The Vguide 5.0 guidance system's main function is to ensure parallelism among applications. Vguide 5.0 improves application quality because besides preventing application failures, enables economy of inputs.
In the Vguide screen, the virtual road indicates locations already applied, avoiding waste due to over-applications, therefore reducing the number of applications on the field and increasing operating yield. In addition, the guide system prevents application failures, avoiding competition of crop with pests, diseases and weeds.
Its friendly interface enables rapid configuration for operation, and the operator can easily switch from one machine to another, using equipment in various farming operations such as lime distribution, fertilizer distribution, spraying, tillage, etc.
All activity is recorded on a memory card and these data can be analyzed through the Agromapas ® software, a powerful management tool used to verify the evolution of improvements achieved by using the system.
Furthermore, it allows the creation of lines on the computer, allowing its use in the vinasse application and other applications, where the user marks the lines on the computer and uses the Vguide to stretch the irrigation reel.
- 5.0 inch color screen;
- Touch screen display;
- Light bar system to assist in directing the application;
- Draws parallel routes either straight or curved;
- Marks locations that have received the application;
- Easy installation and operation;
- High-precision GPS antenna ( + / - 20 cm between routes);
- Virtual Road with 2 viewing modes (2D and 3D);
- Full activity report (area closure, failures, over-applications, etc) and calculations of operating yields, productive times and velocity maps.
- Includes the Agromapas ® software.