Vsolus: The real soil sampling machine
The VSolus soil sampler was designed to meet the real needs of the activity in Precision farming, which requires high quality of analyses and high operational efficiency.
It is the only one that allows the removal of samples stratified up to 60 cm and automatically organizes samples, i.e., the operator does not need to get off the vehicle to collect samples. The unique tray system allows autonomy of up to 12 sample points, with several subsamples without the need for manual labor.
The entire process is carried out without manual contact, avoiding contamination and increasing the accuracy of results.
In addition to significantly increasing operational efficiency, the system prevents problems that cause significant errors in the information generated during the exchange of samples.
All options are previously configured in the GPS panel, avoiding errors and increasing efficiency. All work can be filed and the system is incorporated with the Vfield software, aggregating all operations in a single system.
Any vehicle can be used to pull the equipment (ATV, tractor, car, pickup, etc).
- Only system that performs stratified samples in three levels up to 60 cm;
- Automatically organizes samples by depth and point;
- Work done without manual contact;
- Electronic control via GPS;
- System fully independent of the vehicle;
- Monitoring of the power required for the collection;
- Autonomy for 12 sampling points, with 12 subsamples without the need of getting off the vehicle;
- All options are previously configured in the GPS panel, avoiding errors and increasing efficiency;